Copyright 2022 Mark Zschiegner
All rights reserved. No part of this ebook may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher.
This ebook is for personal use only and may not be resold or distributed. The information contained in this ebook has been compiled from sources believed to be reliable, but the publisher makes no warranties about the accuracy or completeness of the information contained herein.
The use of ChatGPT in the creation of this ebook does not imply that any part of the content has been copied from articles found on the internet. All content in this ebook is original and has been generated using ChatGPT.
Please note that “The Affiliate Product Creator’s Handbook: A Comprehensive Guide to Success” does not come with a money-back guarantee. This ebook is intended to provide information and strategies for creating and selling an information product on an affiliate platform, but we do not guarantee that you will make any money using this information.
The strategies and techniques outlined in this ebook are provided as-is and are intended to be used as a starting point for your own research and experimentation. It is up to you to implement these strategies and techniques in a way that is appropriate for your business and to continuously test and optimize your approach.
By purchasing this ebook, you acknowledge that you understand that there are no guarantees of success and that you will be solely responsible for your own actions and results. The information contained in this ebook is intended to be used for educational and informational purposes only.
Private Label Rights Unlock the Power of Social Listening Product Funnel
- Grant of Rights. The Owner grants the Buyer a non-exclusive, non-transferable, and revocable license to use, modify, and sell the Product in accordance with the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement.
- Use of Product. The Buyer is authorized to use the Product for personal use or for resale purposes. The Buyer may sell the Product in its original form or modify it to create a new product. If the Buyer modifies the Product, the Buyer may sell the modified Product as a standalone product or as part of a larger product package.
- Proprietary Rights. The Product is proprietary and contains valuable trade secrets and confidential information belonging to the Owner. The Buyer acknowledges that the Product is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. The Buyer agrees not to make any unauthorized use of the Product.
- Restrictions. The Buyer may not claim ownership of the Product, redistribute or resell the Product in its original form, or as part of a product package, without the express written consent of the Owner. The Buyer may not use the Product for illegal or unethical purposes.
- Warranty. The Owner makes no representations or warranties regarding the Product, and specifically disclaims any implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. The Buyer assumes all risks and responsibilities associated with the use of the Product.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event shall the Owner be liable for any damages arising from the use of the Product. The Buyer agrees to indemnify and hold the Owner harmless from any claims, damages, or expenses resulting from the use of the Product.
- Termination. This Agreement shall be effective until terminated by either party. The Buyer may terminate this Agreement at any time by destroying all copies of the Product in its possession or control. The Owner may terminate this Agreement immediately if the Buyer breaches any of the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement.
- Governing Law. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the jurisdiction in which the Owner resides. Any dispute arising out of this Agreement shall be resolved through arbitration in accordance with the rules of the American Arbitration Association.
- Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes all prior agreements and understandings, whether written or oral, relating to the subject matter of this Agreement.