OTO2 DS: Done For You (DFY) Information Product Launch
Now we are cooking… this will give you 3 out of 6 of the vendor-like congruent bonuses these could be standalone products too, so you are still getting everything you need to launch a successful information product!
Copyright 2023 by Mark Zschiegner. All rights reserved. No part of this product may be reproduced or used in any form without the express written permission of the copyright owner.
Disclaimer: This product is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for professional financial or legal advice. The information contained in this product may help you to make money, but there is no guarantee that you will earn any money using the techniques and ideas in these materials. You should always seek the advice of a qualified professional before making any financial or legal decisions. This product is not eligible for a money-back guarantee. By purchasing this product, you agree to these terms.
Note: This entire product, including the written content and artwork, was created using ChatGPT and AI. The videos included in this product are from the Canva library of videos and audio, which are available for use by Canva users.
Private Label Rights (PLR) License Agreement for “Done For You (DFY) Information Product Launch” Funnel
- Grant of Rights. The Owner grants the Buyer a non-exclusive, non-transferable, and revocable license to use, modify, and sell the Product in accordance with the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement.
- Use of Product. The Buyer is authorized to use the Product for personal use or for resale purposes. The Buyer may sell the Product in its original form or modify it to create a new product. If the Buyer modifies the Product, the Buyer may sell the modified Product as a standalone product or as part of a larger product package.
- Proprietary Rights. The Product is proprietary and contains valuable trade secrets and confidential information belonging to the Owner. The Buyer acknowledges that the Product is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. The Buyer agrees not to make any unauthorized use of the Product.
- Restrictions. The Buyer may not claim ownership of the Product, redistribute or resell the Product in its original form, or as part of a product package, without the express written consent of the Owner. The Buyer may not use the Product for illegal or unethical purposes.
- Warranty. The Owner makes no representations or warranties regarding the Product, and specifically disclaims any implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. The Buyer assumes all risks and responsibilities associated with the use of the Product.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event shall the Owner be liable for any damages arising from the use of the Product. The Buyer agrees to indemnify and hold the Owner harmless from any claims, damages, or expenses resulting from the use of the Product.
- Termination. This Agreement shall be effective until terminated by either party. The Buyer may terminate this Agreement at any time by destroying all copies of the Product in its possession or control. The Owner may terminate this Agreement immediately if the Buyer breaches any of the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement.
- Governing Law. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the jurisdiction in which the Owner resides. Any dispute arising out of this Agreement shall be resolved through arbitration in accordance with the rules of the American Arbitration Association.
- Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes all prior agreements and understandings, whether written or oral, relating to the subject matter of this Agreement.